Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Most Excellent Adventure!

Kon'nichiwa! This is my first post on my first blog leading up to my first mission trip to Japan! As many of you know, I will be keeping a blog leading up to and (hopefully) during my trip to Japan. Now, I have never done this sort of thing before so I am not entirely sure what makes good blog material, but we will discover that sort of thing as we go along. I am hoping to use this blog as a way of keeping everyone informed of my progress with gathering support, spiritual growth leading up to and during the trip and just overall mission-related stuff. These posts may be infrequent, but I am hoping that they will become enjoyable enough for me to write that I would be able to pump a few updates out every week or so. Hope you enjoy!

Also, I will post something in Japanese at the end of every entry so you can learn some Japanese along with me! Note: not all of the Japanese I will be posting will be entirely practical, just whatever I feel is fun to say or know =)

素晴らしい
also written as
すばらしい
Su-ba-ra-shi-i


See translation below:




No more Bill and Ted references... I promise....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment